Alaska Airlines is offering sale fares across its network, including to Florida, for travel through mid-February.
Though one-way flights start at $49, the majority of flights are available at $99.
Airline: Alaska Airlines
Routes: To and from Chicago; Fort Lauderdale; Fort Myers, Florida; Honolulu; Las Vegas; Los Angeles; New York; Portland, Oregon; San Diego; San Francisco; Seattle; and others
How to book: Directly with the airline
Travel dates: Oct. 31, 2023, to Feb. 15, 2024
Book by: Thursday at 11:59 p.m. PDT
Blackout dates: Nov. 15 to Nov. 28, Dec.14 to Jan. 7
Travel must be booked at least 14 days ahead of departure for nonstop travel when available. Sale fares are limited based on availability.
The following flights were priced as listed at the time of publication. We cannot guarantee the below one-way flights will be available when you book:
Portland International Airport (PDX) to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA), starting at $49
- SEA and Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW), starting at $99
LAX to Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), starting at $99
San Diego International Airport (SAN) and San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to FLL, starting at $99
PDX to Miami International Airport (MIA), starting at $99
SFO to Orlando International Airport (MCO), starting at $99
SAN and SEA to Tampa International Airport (TPA), starting at $99
SAN to Kona International Airport (KOA), starting at $99
John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) to PDX, starting at $119
JFK to SEA, starting at $129
To search this sale, use the airline’s Low Fare Calendar. Although this deal advertises one-way fares, use the calendar to see if you can find two one-ways to make a round-trip journey at the discounted price, as illustrated below.
For example, a round-trip flight from PDX to SEA is available in November for $98.
Note the cheapest flights available will be for Alaska’s Saver fares, which allow travelers to bring one free carry-on bag. For more flexibility, including seat selection, priority boarding and free changes, consider upgrading to Main.
Maximize your purchase
If you book this deal, be sure to use a credit card that earns bonus points on airfare purchases, such as:
- Alaska Airlines Visa® credit card: 3 Mileage Plan miles per dollar on eligible Alaska Airlines purchases
- American Express® Gold Card: 3 points per dollar spent on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel
- The Platinum Card® from American Express: 5 points per dollar spent on airfare when booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel (on up to $500,000 of these purchases per calendar year)
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: 3 points per dollar spent on airfare
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card: 2 points per dollar spent on travel
- Citi Premier® Card (see rates and fees): 3 points per dollar on airfare
These flights are on sale through the end of Thursday. If you are searching for a desired route within Alaska’s network, which heavily favors West Coast cities, consider booking this deal.
- Alaska Airlines rolls out new inflight coffee blend in switch to Stumptown from Starbucks
- Best Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan sweet spot redemptions
- Alaska Airlines Visa credit card review: Earn hard-to-get miles
- Your complete guide to earning and redeeming with Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan
- New Alaska Airlines Visa personal card offer: Earn 60,000 miles and a companion fare