This offer lets targeted cardholders get a $60 statement credit after spending $300 or more on an Alaska flight.
Let’s take a closer look at the terms of the offer:
- Valid only on Alaska fares purchased directly from the airline through alaskaair.com in U.S. dollars
- Enrollment is required before you purchase your flight
- Your flight must originate in the United States
- You must spend at least $300 to get the $60 statement credit
- You must make a single purchase (not multiple ones)
- You must complete your purchase by Dec. 17, but the flight(s) can be for after that date
The terms of the offer exclude most of Alaska’s ancillary fees, so you can’t get the rebate when buying Alaska miles, gift cards, access to Alaska Lounges or reserving Alaska hotel rooms or rental cars.
With $60 back in statement credit on a $300 flight, this latest Amex Offer stands to save you up to 20% on your next Alaska flight purchase. Even if you’re unsure if you’ll use it, add the offer to your Amex card to get the rebate if a last-minute trip arises. And if you’ve got this offer on your Platinum Card, you’ll enjoy 5 Amex points per dollar (up to $500,000 per calendar year) on airfare purchases booked directly with the airline or through American Express Travel.